CARDO PackTalk BOLD JBL Headset - Single Pack
Cardo Pack Talk BOLD JBL Single Headset
Cardo partnered with JBL to deliver the best...
Cardo Pack Talk BOLD JBL Single Headset
Cardo partnered with JBL to deliver the best sound quality the market has ever heard. The JBL speakers included with the PackTalk measure 40mm across for a full-range immersive listening experience. You'll hear balanced bass and crisp treble like never before.
Good technology should only compliment your riding experience. With Cardo BOLD, an advanced Natural Voice Operation platform keeps your hands on your bars where they belong. "Hey Cardo, music on", "Hey Cardo, next track", "Hey Cardo, mute audio"; a full suite of menu navigation lies right within easy reach of your vocal fingertips.
The revolutionary Scala Rider PackTalk features dual-core wireless technologies for a stable and active communication network. The Bluetooth mode offers legacy by featuring full backward compatibility with other Scala Rider models. The DMC mode will compliment and expand standard Bluetooth connectivity by offering group communication that is far superior to any other existing alternatives.
DMC technology constantly forms and re-assembles its virtual network, and assures that communication among large groups remains uninterrupted irrespective of the ever-changing environment. Whenever a Cardo PackTalk user cannot directly connect with group members who are beyond the reach of the intercom, it will re-connect to the next most suitable member in the group in order to ‘leapfrog’ the connection to the remote PackTalk user. This system is virtually seamless and adjusts within split seconds to maintain an active network.
When the weather gets tough, the PackTalk keeps going. The PackTalk carries an IP67 waterproof rating. Any rain, sleet, hail or snow will not have an impact on your PackTalk's performance.
Cardo Smartset App for Android and iOS devices enables the use of a smartphone as a remote control. It allows for operation of all main features such as A2DP, intercom, FM radio and mobile calls. The App also features multiple languages - English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
- DMC Intercom mode for multi-party intercom calls over a virtual private network – with up to 15 riders
- IP67 Waterproof and dustproof
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Bluetooth Intercom modes:
- Conference Mode
- Toggling between 9 riders
- DMC communication range (line of sight)
- Full 15-way bike-to-bike conferencing at a range of up to 1600 meters (1 mile) between each rider (rider groups may span 5 miles total)
- Unique roller-wheel interface and control panel for intuitive operation (winter gloves tested)
- Interchangeable hybrid and corded microphones
- JBL 40mm stereo speakers
- Digital sound processing for audio performance
- Up to 13 hours talk-time / 1 week stand-by
- Advanced voice recognition technology for true hands-free operation
- Multilingual operation and spoken status announcements
- High quality A2DP steaming
- FM radio with RDS and six station built-in presets
- DMC-Dynamic Meshwork Communication (patent pending) technology for large group intercom (at least 10 riders) over a dynamic, auto-adaptive mesh
- Seamless group communication remains unaffected by members leaving or joining the group
- Voice-controlled speed dial
- Voice-control for mobile and intercom calls
- Automatic call transfer from intercom to mobile phone when intercom range is exceeded
- Mobile phone conference call with outside caller and/or intercom partners
- Customizable Hot-Dial number
- GPS instructions, FM radio, MP3 music continues in background during intercom calls
- Rider and passenger can listen to the same stereo music via A2DP
- Best-in-class noise-cancellation algorithms
- Self-adjusting volume according to riding speed and ambient noise
- Cardo Community platform for social features, device customization and software upgrades (range dependent on riding environment)
Note: Includes a single charging cable but not a wall charger. Use any standard 5V USB output charger.
Orders typically ship out within 1-2 business days.
Usually, we ship the same day. If the item purchased is unavailable, we will notify you of the delay. Some custom order items such as the Gigacycle Front end, Suspension, Saddlemen, Thunderheader, FAB28, or Plex Audio systems will take time to process, we will notify you of the current lead time. Once shipped your item should arrive at you in 1-5 days Domestic, 2-4 weeks international.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 2275 N Wilson Way, Stockton CA 95205, United States.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 2275 N Wilson Way, Stockton CA 95205, United States You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Just Text or Call 209-751-6365 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. I am here to help. Thanks, Eddie.
Don't see it on the site? Send me a text, call or email me what you want at 209-751-6365 or email@example.com