RACE SERIES® OIL PUMP/CAMPLATE KITS
- RACE? SERIES®? OIL PUMP/CAMPLATE KITS
- Increase oil pressure, oil volume, engine oil flow and return...
- RACE? SERIES®? OIL PUMP/CAMPLATE KITS
- Increase oil pressure, oil volume, engine oil flow and return oil scavenging
- Quieter and smoother engine operation
- 15-25 degree cooler engine temperatures
- 15-30 degree cooler oil temperatures
- 10-30 more psi of oil pressure
- Reduces wet sumping, blow by and oily air cleaners
- Test results show 2 horsepower gain and 2 ft/lbs of torque gain to the rear wheel on M-Eight
- Feuling test results show as much as 50% reduction of engine sump oil level
- Includes a billet 7075 hard anodized oil pump which is 50% harder and stronger than the factory pump holding tighter tolerances under temperature (Race Series® M-Eight oil pumps have deeper scavenge kidneys when compared to the HP+ kidneys for increased scavenge volume)
- Also, includes Feuling® ?High Flow billet camplate made from 7075 aluminum; which is 50% harder and stronger than the factory or Feuling OE+ camplates
- Increases oil flow and volume by enlarging the oil pump reservoirs and critical oil passages including matching the oil portholes throughout the camplate to the portholes in the engine case which increases engine oil flow to the lifters, piston cooling jets, crankshaft and rod bearings
- Oil pumps are bench tested, the relief valve is seated and sealed to a minimum of 30 psi with full pop-off at 55-60 psi
- Increased oil volume from the larger gears and properly sized passages along with the pressure relief valve seat and seal from these oil pumps is essential for proper oiling system function
- Feuling oil pump and camplate combination eliminates common pressure and scavenge issues associated with the factory oiling systems
- Optional Camplate/oil pump fastener kit PART #2401-0993 available separately; see page ???
- PART #0925-1256 has 27% more pressure and scavenge gear volume over stock, 42% more scavenge volume through port sizing, matched passages and holes to the engine case and 68% more oil volume to the crankshaft and connecting rod bearing
- PART #0932-0231 has 30% more pressure gear volume over stock, 53% more scavenge gear volume over stock and 42% more scavenge volume with port sizing, matched passages and holes to the engine case
- Made in the U.S.A.
- NOTE: The M-Eight oil pick up port is on the right side of the engine. Letting the bike idle or warm up on the kickstand will naturally fill the engine case and skew the oil level in the tank.
Orders typically ship out within 1-2 business days.
Usually, we ship the same day. If the item purchased is unavailable, we will notify you of the delay. Some custom order items such as the Gigacycle Front end, Suspension, Saddlemen, Thunderheader, FAB28, or Plex Audio systems will take time to process, we will notify you of the current lead time. Once shipped your item should arrive at you in 1-5 days Domestic, 2-4 weeks international.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 2275 N Wilson Way, Stockton CA 95205, United States.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 2275 N Wilson Way, Stockton CA 95205, United States You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Just Text or Call 209-751-6365 or email email@example.com. I am here to help. Thanks, Eddie.
Don't see it on the site? Send me a text, call or email me what you want at 209-751-6365 or firstname.lastname@example.org