944 FST ULTRA TOURING/LOW SHOCKS
- 944 FST ULTRA TOURING/LOW SHOCKS
- Unique Ultra touring spring configuration provides the superb ride quality...
- 944 FST ULTRA TOURING/LOW SHOCKS
- Unique Ultra touring spring configuration provides the superb ride quality and suspension travel of a 13" shock but the custom lowered look of a 12" shock
- Ultra Low Series shocks are designed to sit even lower; 2" lower than a stock Touring model
- Built around Progressive Suspension's Frequency Sensing Technology (FST)
- Allows the shocks to sense the frequency of a bump and automatically adjust damping for superior ride quality
- 944 FST Ultra Touring shocks are available in three configurations: Standard (Up to 250 lb.), Heavy-duty (250-350 lb.) and Super Heavy Duty (350+ lb.)
- Unique spring combination delivers a dropped ride height while being ridden, but also while the bike is on a side stand
- This allows you to better manage your bike at intersections and when parking
- Adjust spring preload by hand; no special tool needed
- Progressive rate mainsprings specifically designed for touring models
- High-pressure gas charged for consistent performance
- Made in the U.S.A.
- NOTE: Super Heavy Duty Applications are recommended for bikes operating above the manufacturer's maximum load rating over 50% of the time.
- NOTE: Before purchasing or attempting to install shocks that are different than the OEM length, confirm that your wheel travel can be altered without causing clearance issues, such as swingarm/axle to exhaust contact as well as chain/belt guard or tire contact.
Orders typically ship out within 1-2 business days.
Usually, we ship the same day. If the item purchased is unavailable, we will notify you of the delay. Some custom order items such as the Gigacycle Front end, Suspension, Saddlemen, Thunderheader, FAB28, or Plex Audio systems will take time to process, we will notify you of the current lead time. Once shipped your item should arrive at you in 1-5 days Domestic, 2-4 weeks international.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 2275 N Wilson Way, Stockton CA 95205, United States.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 2275 N Wilson Way, Stockton CA 95205, United States You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Just Text or Call 209-751-6365 or email email@example.com. I am here to help. Thanks, Eddie.
Don't see it on the site? Send me a text, call or email me what you want at 209-751-6365 or firstname.lastname@example.org