ARLEN NESS 10-Gauge Monster Sucker 90° Air Cleaner Kit - Black
- Our 10-Gauge Monster Sucker 90° air cleaner kit features a massive forward facing filter...
- Our 10-Gauge Monster Sucker 90° air cleaner kit features a massive forward facing filter design and our patented hidden breather backing plate for maximum performance gains
- Our patented hidden breather technology are o-ringed at the heads and exist out the mouth of the injector/carb to provide efficient engine breathing, eliminating the need for any external hoses or hardware
- The Monster Sucker filter has more filter surface area then any other 90° kit on the market and features an inverted filter top to pull in air from every direction
- Each filter is constructed from synthetic material that is water resistant, which in most cases eliminates the need for a rain sock. Filters are washable and do not require oil, just wash and re-use
- The 10-Gauge style filter housing is CNC machined from forged billet aluminum to add style and protection to the air cleaner kit
- Kits Milwaukee-Eight™ (M8) engine applications include a throttle servo cover for a clean look
- Monster Sucker kits are available with or without forged billet covers
- Each kit includes backing plate, 90° elbow, synthetic filter, billet filter housing kit, gaskets and necessary hardware (M8 applications include servo cover)
- 88-up XL
- 00-up Big Twin (except fly-by-wire)
- 08-16 FLT / 15-7 FLST/FXDLS (FBW)
- 17-up M8 Model
Orders typically ship out within 1-2 business days.
Usually, we ship the same day. If the item purchased is unavailable, we will notify you of the delay. Some custom order items such as the Gigacycle Front end, Suspension, Saddlemen, Thunderheader, FAB28, or Plex Audio systems will take time to process, we will notify you of the current lead time. Once shipped your item should arrive at you in 1-5 days Domestic, 2-4 weeks international.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 2275 N Wilson Way, Stockton CA 95205, United States.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 2275 N Wilson Way, Stockton CA 95205, United States You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Just Text or Call 209-751-6365 or email email@example.com. I am here to help. Thanks, Eddie.
Don't see it on the site? Send me a text, call or email me what you want at 209-751-6365 or firstname.lastname@example.org