Cardo PackTalk Slim JBL Headset -DUO Pack
Cardo PackTalk Slim JBL Headset - Duo Pack
Cardo partnered with JBL to deliver the best sound...
Cardo PackTalk Slim JBL Headset - Duo Pack
Cardo partnered with JBL to deliver the best sound quality the market has ever heard. The JBL speakers included with the PackTalk Slim measure 40mm across for a full-range immersive listening experience. You'll hear balanced bass and crisp treble like never before.
Good technology should only compliment your riding experience. With Cardo PackTalk Slim, an advanced Natural Voice Operation platform keeps your hands on your bars where they belong. "Hey Cardo, music on", "Hey Cardo, next track", "Hey Cardo, mute audio"; a full suite of menu navigation lies right within easy reach of your vocal fingertips.
The Cardo PackTalk Slim is high powered DMC (Dynamic Meshwork Communication) technology with a slim, stylish design. DMC allows up to fifteen riders to maintain uninterrupted communications within a spontaneous and fluid virtual network. Unlike other devices, DMC allows each rider to randomly join, leave and re-join the group without compromising the multi-party conference conversation and without pressing any buttons.
When the weather gets tough, the PackTalk keeps going. The PackTalk carries an IP67 waterproof rating. Any rain, sleet, hail or snow will not have an impact on your PackTalk's performance.
- IP67 Waterproof and dustproof
- Unique design including an ultra slim control unit and a concealed rear mounted unit
- Includes 2 different control unit and battery pack mount styles to accommodate different helmets
- DMC communication range (line of sight)
- Full 15-way bike-to-bike conferencing at a range of up to 1600 meters (1 mile) between each rider (rider groups may span 5 miles total)
- Cardo Gateway for intercom with non-Cardo headsets
- 2 Bluetooth channels to connect with phone/GPS devices
- Click-to-link for spontaneous intercom conversations
- Phone features include make/receive/reject calls, speed dial, conference call with intercom
- Stereo Bluetooth (A2PD) for wireless music streaming with music sharing between rider and passenger
- Built-in FM radio with RDS and radio sharing
- 6 built-in FM radio presets, auto scan, and seek
- Parallel audio streaming so music and GPS instructions continue during intercom calls
- Customizable voice control technology (VOX
- Customizable speaker volume (through AGC) for different ambient noise levels
- Cardo Smartset app: Android and iOS compatible
- Customize setting and software updates through Cardo community
- Multilingual setting menu and voice announcements
- Interchangeable hybrid and corded microphones
- JBL 40mm stereo speakers
- Digital sound processing for audio performance
- Up to 13 hours talk time
- Bluetooth 4.1
The PackTalk Slim includes a set of long and short unit mounts as well as long and short battery mounts. This modularity enables the PackTalk Slim to be compatible with most helmets. See "Helmet Fitment Information (pdf)" under the Resources tab for a list of recommended unit and battery mount combinations. Below is a list of verified fitments.
- AGV Corsa
- AGV K5
- Arai Vector 2
- Arai Defiant
- Arai XD-4
- Arai CT-Z
- Arai Classic-V
- Arai DT-X
- Arai VX-PRO
- Bell MX-9 Adventure
- Bell Qualifier DLX
- Bell Qualifier
- Bell RS-2
- HJC CL-MAX 3
- HJC CS-R3
- HJC DS-X1
- HJC FG-17
- HJC CL-17
- HJC CL SP
- HJC CL-Y
- HJC CS-15
- HJC FG JET
- HJC FG ST
- HJC IS-33 II
- HJC IS MAX II
- HJC RPHA 11
- HJC RPHA 70
- HJC RPHA 90
- HJC RPHA MAX EVO
- HJC RPHA ST
- HJC TR-1
- HJS IS-17
- Icon Airmada
- Icon Alliance
- LS2 Ohm
- NEXX XD1
- Scorpion EXO-CT220
- Scorpion EXO-R420
- Shark Speed-R
- Shoei RF-1200
- Shoei RF-SR
- Shoei GT-Air
- Shoei J-Cruise
- Shoei Neotec
- Shoei X-14
- Speed and Strength SS1500
Note: Helmet not included. Rear battery pack may be labeled as "Recommended by HJC helmets", see images for reference. Includes a single charging cable but not a wall charger. Use any standard 5V USB output charger.
Orders typically ship out within 1-2 business days.
Usually, we ship the same day. If the item purchased is unavailable, we will notify you of the delay. Some custom order items such as the Gigacycle Front end, Suspension, Saddlemen, Thunderheader, FAB28, or Plex Audio systems will take time to process, we will notify you of the current lead time. Once shipped your item should arrive at you in 1-5 days Domestic, 2-4 weeks international.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 2275 N Wilson Way, Stockton CA 95205, United States.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 2275 N Wilson Way, Stockton CA 95205, United States You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Just Text or Call 209-751-6365 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. I am here to help. Thanks, Eddie.
Don't see it on the site? Send me a text, call or email me what you want at 209-751-6365 or email@example.com