DYNOJET HARLEY AUTOTUNE KIT J1850 WB Power Vision
- Plugs directly into the Power Vision with a single cable
- Includes 18mm O² sensors and power connector that plugs into the bike's harness
- Provides real-time AFR feedback to the Power Vision
- Allows for semi-automated fuel corrections
- User can specify what air/fuel ratio to make each rpm and throttle position percentage combination
- Makes it possible to adjust cruise for best fuel economy as well as larger throttle openings for peak power
- Base settings included for air/fuel ratios, but are fully adjustable if need be
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Because of possible clearance issues, some aftermarket exhaust systems may require modifications or relocation of their sensor bungs.
- Product Name: Tuning Module
- Type: Air/Fuel Ratio
- Model: Power Vision
- Programming: Pre-Programmed / Programmable
- Features: Includes Oxygen Sensor / Includes Weld-in 18mm Bungs
- Physical Connection: Plug-In (OEM Style Connectors)
- Oxygen Sensor Plug Size: 18,00 mm (0,71") / 0.71" / 18.00 mm
- Units: Each
- Riding Style: Street
|2010-2013||Harley-Davidson||Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK|
|2010-2013||Harley-Davidson||Road Glide Custom FLTRX|
|2010-2013||Harley-Davidson||Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI|
|2010-2013||Harley-Davidson||Road King Classic EFI FLHRC|
|2010-2013||Harley-Davidson||Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI|
|2010-2011||Harley-Davidson||Street Glide Trike FLHXXX|
|2010-2013||Harley-Davidson||Road King EFI FLHR|
|2010-2013||Harley-Davidson||Street Glide EFI FLHX|
|2010-2013||Harley-Davidson||Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG|
Orders typically ship out within 1-2 business days.
Usually, we ship the same day. If the item purchased is unavailable, we will notify you of the delay. Some custom order items such as the Gigacycle Front end, Suspension, Saddlemen, Thunderheader, FAB28, or Plex Audio systems will take time to process, we will notify you of the current lead time. Once shipped your item should arrive at you in 1-5 days Domestic, 2-4 weeks international.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 2275 N Wilson Way, Stockton CA 95205, United States.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 2275 N Wilson Way, Stockton CA 95205, United States You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Just Text or Call 209-751-6365 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. I am here to help. Thanks, Eddie.
Don't see it on the site? Send me a text, call or email me what you want at 209-751-6365 or email@example.com