JOKER MACHINE MIRROR BAR END SMTH BLK Concealed Bar End Mirror
- Innovative and compact idea for bar end type mirrors
- Come with a 2-1/4" diameter convex mirror glass that provides you with exceptional rear visibility
- Mirrors are completely CNC-machined from billet aluminum (not cast) making them lightweight and strong; fully adjustable in every direction to fit just about everyone
- Feature a unique solid-mounted outer housing with a 15° rotating swivel mirror section inside
- Super-solid units reduce vibration and make for a clearer image in the mirror
- With little modification, these units can be mounted through the ends of most existing grips, by drilling or boring the grip end
- Sold individually and available in your choice of chrome-plated or Joker's super durable black anodized finish
- Mounting is achieved with the use of expanding internal bar mounts (sold separately)
- Internal bar mount for 1" o.d. handlebars expands from .750" to .850"; mount for 7/8" o.d. aluminum handlebars expands from .550" to .650"
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Product Name: Mirror
- Type: Side View
- Mirror Style: Smooth
- Color/Finish: Anodized Black
- Material: Aluminum
- Mount Color/Finish: Anodized Black
- Mirror Head Diameter: 2-1/4"
- Mirror Head Shape: Round
- Mirror Curvature: Convex
- Stem Bend: Straight
- Mounting Style: Bar End
- Mounting Position: Left / Right
- Mounting Location: Handlebar
- Units: Each
- Riding Style: Street
Orders typically ship out within 1-2 business days.
Usually, we ship the same day. If the item purchased is unavailable, we will notify you of the delay. Some custom order items such as the Gigacycle Front end, Suspension, Saddlemen, Thunderheader, FAB28, or Plex Audio systems will take time to process, we will notify you of the current lead time. Once shipped your item should arrive at you in 1-5 days Domestic, 2-4 weeks international.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 2275 N Wilson Way, Stockton CA 95205, United States.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 2275 N Wilson Way, Stockton CA 95205, United States You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Just Text or Call 209-751-6365 or email email@example.com. I am here to help. Thanks, Eddie.
Don't see it on the site? Send me a text, call or email me what you want at 209-751-6365 or firstname.lastname@example.org