LEGEND SUSPENSION AXEO39TS Higher-Performance Front End Suspension System - 39 mm AXEO39TS High-Performance Front Suspension System
- Innovative through shaft design is first of its kind in front fork application,...
- Innovative through shaft design is first of its kind in front fork application, not like others offering spring drop in or nitrogen
- Easily installs in a few simple steps
- Includes two mono-tube, damper cartridges
- Unique through-shaft technology so there is no pressure at end of stroke
- Utilizes a two-stage management system controlling fluid flow and high pressure
- Compression and rebound flow rate is managed via high-flow damper piston and deflective disc set
- Secondary high pressure control system, using precision load rated wave springs, allowing spike overpressure to bypass, protecting the deflective disc's precision valve opening limits
- Through shaft eliminates the rod pressure in-and-out issues, plus piston rod is always in fluid
- Two precision linear bearings support both sides of the rod and piston assembly
- Proprietary performance mainspring
- Machined 303 stainless threaded preload adjuster
- Increased preload range allows fine tuning for various riding styles and weights
- 5" of travel
- Ride quality is smooth and controlled
- Improves stability, cornering and traction
- Eliminates front-end dive during aggressive braking and maneuvering
- Firm feel for high-speed sweeping turns
- Eliminates bottoming out on large bumps or potholes
- Reduces dragging pegs
- Designed for optimum performance with Legend rear suspension system
- Includes Maxima Racing Oil in cartridge and quart bottle
- Maintains stock hydraulic bump stop
- Purchase of new fork cups recommended or installer will have to remove from stock forks
- Made in the U.S.A.
AXEO39TS HIGH-PERFORMANCE FRONT END SUSPENSION SYSTEM
NOTE: Installation requires the purchase of 2" longer than stock Custom Cycle Engineering 39mm fork stanchion tubes, PART #s DS-221472, 0404-0065, 0404-0325 or 0404-0335, sold separately.
NOTE: Installation on 87-90 XL requires the purchase of lower fork stops, OEM #45361-90.
|For Fork Tube Diameter Imperial:||1.54"|
|Style:||For Stock Fork Tubes|
- Product Name: Cartridge
- Type: Fork
- Style: For Extended Fork Tubes
- For Fork Tube Diameter: 39.00 mm
- Units: Each
- Riding Style: Street
|1990-1993||Harley-Davidson||Low Rider Convertible FXRS-CONV|
|1988-1992||Harley-Davidson||Low Rider FXRS|
|1988-1994||Harley-Davidson||Super Glide FXR|
|1988-1993||Harley-Davidson||Low Rider Sport FXRS-SP|
|1988-1994||Harley-Davidson||Low Rider Custom FXLR|
|1988-1992||Harley-Davidson||Sport Glide FXRT|
|1998-2006||Harley-Davidson||883 Custom XLC|
|1999-2006||Harley-Davidson||883 Custom EFI XLC|
|1996-2006||Harley-Davidson||1200 Custom XLC|
|2002-2006||Harley-Davidson||1200 Custom EFI XLC|
|1991-2003||Harley-Davidson||Sportster 1200 XLH|
|2006||Harley-Davidson||1200 Low XLL|
|2004-2006||Harley-Davidson||1200 Roadster XLR|
|1991-2003||Harley-Davidson||Sportster 883 XLH|
|1991-1995||Harley-Davidson||883 Deluxe XLH|
|1991-2003||Harley-Davidson||883 Hugger XLH|
|2002-2003, 2005-2006||Harley-Davidson||883 Roadster XLR|
|2005-2006||Harley-Davidson||883 Low XLL|
|1993-2005||Harley-Davidson||Low Rider FXDL|
|1995-2005||Harley-Davidson||Super Glide FXD|
|2004-2005||Harley-Davidson||Super Glide EFI FXDI|
|1995-2000||Harley-Davidson||Dyna Convertible FXDS-CONV|
|2002-2003, 2005-2006||Harley-Davidson||883 Roadster EFI XLR|
|2006||Harley-Davidson||883 Low EFI XLL|
|2004-2005||Harley-Davidson||Low Rider EFI FXDL|
|1991||Harley-Davidson||Dyna Sturgis FXDB|
|2005||Harley-Davidson||Super Glide Custom EFI FXDCI|
|2006||Harley-Davidson||1200 Low EFI XLL|
|2006||Harley-Davidson||1200 Roadster EFI XLR|
|2009||Harley-Davidson||Sportster 1200 XR|
|1992||Harley-Davidson||Dyna Daytona FXDB|
|1992||Harley-Davidson||Dyna Glide Custom FXDC|
|2005||Harley-Davidson||Super Glide Custom FXDC|
|1999||Harley-Davidson||Super Glide Sport FXDX|
|1996-2003||Harley-Davidson||1200 Sport XLS|
Orders typically ship out within 1-2 business days.
Usually, we ship the same day. If the item purchased is unavailable, we will notify you of the delay. Some custom order items such as the Gigacycle Front end, Suspension, Saddlemen, Thunderheader, FAB28, or Plex Audio systems will take time to process, we will notify you of the current lead time. Once shipped your item should arrive at you in 1-5 days Domestic, 2-4 weeks international.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 2275 N Wilson Way, Stockton CA 95205, United States.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 2275 N Wilson Way, Stockton CA 95205, United States You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Just Text or Call 209-751-6365 or email email@example.com. I am here to help. Thanks, Eddie.
Don't see it on the site? Send me a text, call or email me what you want at 209-751-6365 or firstname.lastname@example.org