LEGEND AXEO43 INVERTED HIGH-PERFORMANCE FRONT SUSPENSION SYSTEM 2018-2020 FXLRS FXFB (43mm forks)
- Replaces the asymmetrical stock internals with a highperformance twin cartridge set (despite different mounting requirements)
- Drop-in cartridge that installs easily in a few simple steps
- Includes two mono-tube, dual-chambered, suspension fluid-filled damper cartridges
- Includes Maxima Racing Oil in cartridge and quart bottle
- Nitrogen chamber with internal floating piston
- Sealed with a high-pressure core Schrader valve specific to nitrogen
- Damper piston and deflective disc shim stack
- Performance-rated springs with internal linear spring guide and top-out springs
- Machined 303 stainless steel threaded pre-load adjuster
- Micrometer preload adjuster and internal linear spring guide is designed for and unique to the Legend AXEO43 system
- Increased pre-load range allows fine tuning for various riding styles and weights
- Internal rebound top-out spring
- Hydraulic bumper with polyurethane bump stop
- Ride quality is smooth and controlled
- Improves stability, cornering and traction
- Eliminates front-end dive during aggressive braking and maneuvering
- Firm feel for high-speed sweeping turns
- Eliminates bottoming out on large bumps or potholes
- Reduces dragging floorboards and pegs
- Designed for optimum performance with Legend rear suspension system
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made by hand in Sturgis, SD USA
- Product Name: Cartridge
- Type: Fork Damping
- Style: Inverted
- Model: Axeo
- Base Color: Black
- Color/Finish: Black
- For Fork Tube Diameter: 43.00 mm
- Units: Kit
- Riding Style: Street
|2018-2019||Harley-Davidson||Softail Fat Bob FXFB
|2018-2019||Harley-Davidson||Softail Fat Bob 114 FXFBS
|2020||Harley-Davidson||Softail Lowrider S FXLRS|
Orders typically ship out within 1-2 business days.
Usually, we ship the same day. If the item purchased is unavailable, we will notify you of the delay. Some custom order items such as the Gigacycle Front end, Suspension, Saddlemen, Thunderheader, FAB28, or Plex Audio systems will take time to process, we will notify you of the current lead time. Once shipped your item should arrive at you in 1-5 days Domestic, 2-4 weeks international.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 2275 N Wilson Way, Stockton CA 95205, United States.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 2275 N Wilson Way, Stockton CA 95205, United States You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Just Text or Call 209-751-6365 or email email@example.com. I am here to help. Thanks, Eddie.
Don't see it on the site? Send me a text, call or email me what you want at 209-751-6365 or firstname.lastname@example.org