LEGEND SUSPENSION REVO ARC Piggyback Shocks - Standard - Black - 13" - '04-'20 Sportster REVO ARC Piggyback Coil Suspension
- Available in Black Type III Hard-coat Anodize
- Legend's touring specific spring rates produce...
- Available in Black Type III Hard-coat Anodize
- Legend's touring specific spring rates produce superior ride quality and performance
- REVO coils provide improved plush ride quality, control, and resistance to bottoming-out
- REVO's extended coil length has larger "sweet spot" without increasing overall shock length
- Allows minimal pre-load adjustments by hand when changing between riders' weights or loads
- Adjusts by hand, no tools needed
- Available in 13" and 14", standard or heavy-duty applications
- Easy installation and alignment, provided by spherical bearings on both top and bottom
- 35mm monotube construction
- Deflective disc valve stacks
- Balanced/Matched piston and base-valve design specific for these motorcycle applications
- Low friction sealing system and PTFE based sliding bearings for improved performance and feel
- Seven external knob adjustments allow fine-tuning of rebound
- Seven external knob adjustments allow fine-tuning of compression
- Provides optimum rebound and compression performance for any given rider weight, personal ride quality preference, or personal riding style
- Nitrogen gas bladder design allows ultra-fast response and stiction-free movement
- Light to heavy riders can fine-tune ride preference
- Aggressive to casual riding styles can tune to desired quality or personal preference
- NOTE FL: Heavy Duty applications are recommended for 500lb. + rider and passenger total weight.
- NOTE DYNA, FXR, SPORTSTER: Heavy Duty application are recommended for 250lb.+ rider and passenger total weight. Also consider Heavy Duty if the majority of your riding is 2-UP, stunt riding, or aggressive riding style.
- P65 WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made by hand in Sturgis, SD USA
- Product Name: Shock Absorber
- Duty: Standard
- Base Color: Black
- Color/Finish: Black
- Extended Length: 13.00"
- Reservoir Location: Piggyback
- Mounting Position: Rear
- Units: Pair
- Riding Style: Street
|2004-2019||Harley-Davidson||1200 Custom EFI XLC|
|2004-2006||Harley-Davidson||1200 Custom XLC|
|2004-2009||Harley-Davidson||883 Custom EFI XLC|
|2004-2006||Harley-Davidson||883 Custom XLC|
|2007-2009||Harley-Davidson||883 EFI XL|
|2005-2007||Harley-Davidson||883 Roadster XLR|
|2018-2020||Harley-Davidson||Iron 1200 XLNS|
|2009-2020||Harley-Davidson||Iron 883 XLN|
|2007-2012||Harley-Davidson||1200 Nightster XLN|
|2004-2006||Harley-Davidson||1200 Roadster XLR|
|2005-2007||Harley-Davidson||883 Roadster EFI XLR|
|2009-2012||Harley-Davidson||Sportster 1200 X XR|
|2010-2020||Harley-Davidson||Sportster Forty-Eight XLX|
|2012-2016||Harley-Davidson||Sportster Seventy-Two XLV|
|2014-2017||Harley-Davidson||SuperLow 1200 XLT|
|2009-2012||Harley-Davidson||Sportster 1200 XR|
|2006-2008||Harley-Davidson||1200 Roadster EFI XLR|
|2016-2020||Harley-Davidson||1200 Roadster XLCX|
|2018-2019||Harley-Davidson||Sportster Forty-Eight Special XLXS|
|2007||Harley-Davidson||Sportster 1200 XL 50|
|2006-2011||Harley-Davidson||1200 Low EFI XLL|
|2006||Harley-Davidson||1200 Low XLL|
Orders typically ship out within 1-2 business days.
Usually, we ship the same day. If the item purchased is unavailable, we will notify you of the delay. Some custom order items such as the Gigacycle Front end, Suspension, Saddlemen, Thunderheader, FAB28, or Plex Audio systems will take time to process, we will notify you of the current lead time. Once shipped your item should arrive at you in 1-5 days Domestic, 2-4 weeks international.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 2275 N Wilson Way, Stockton CA 95205, United States.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 2275 N Wilson Way, Stockton CA 95205, United States You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Just Text or Call 209-751-6365 or email email@example.com. I am here to help. Thanks, Eddie.
Don't see it on the site? Send me a text, call or email me what you want at 209-751-6365 or firstname.lastname@example.org