LEGEND REVO FL COIL SUSPENSION
- Legend REVO coil suspension uses Legend's Touring spring rates to produce superior ride...
- Legend REVO coil suspension uses Legend's Touring spring rates to produce superior ride quality and performance designed specifically for Touring models
- Legend REVO coils provide improved plush ride quality, control and resistance to bottoming out
- Legend REVO extended coil length has a larger "sweet spot" without increasing the overall shock length
- Legend REVO unique spring rate offers ability to soften preload and/or reduce ride height while maintaining a smooth ride
- Requires minimal preload adjustments when changing between rider weight or total motorcycle load
- All suspension adjustments can be done by hand, no tools required
- Easy installation and alignment is provided by spherical bearings on top and bottom
- Available in 12" and 13" lengths in standard or heavy-duty
- Black billet aluminum bodies with black springs
- All Legend REVO suspensions are assembled by hand
- Sold in pairs
- Made in the U.S.A.
LEGEND REVO FL COIL SUSPENSION
NOTE: Heavy-duty applications are recommended for 500 lb.+ rider and passenger total weight.
|1999 - 2013||Harley-Davidson||Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI|
|1999 - 2006||Harley-Davidson||Electra Glide Classic FLHTC|
|2000 - 2009||Harley-Davidson||Electra Glide Standard EFI FLHTI|
|1999 - 2006||Harley-Davidson||Electra Glide Standard FLHT|
|1999 - 2019||Harley-Davidson||Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI|
|1999 - 2006||Harley-Davidson||Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU|
|2014 - 2016||Harley-Davidson||Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low FLHTCUL|
|2010 - 2019||Harley-Davidson||Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK|
|2015 - 2019||Harley-Davidson||Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL|
|1999 - 2009||Harley-Davidson||Road Glide EFI FLTR|
|2010 - 2013||Harley-Davidson||Road Glide Custom FLTRX|
|2015 - 2019||Harley-Davidson||Road Glide Custom FLTRX|
|1999 - 2006||Harley-Davidson||Road Glide FLTR|
|2015 - 2019||Harley-Davidson||Road Glide Special FLTRXS|
|2011 - 2013||Harley-Davidson||Road Glide Ultra FLTRU|
|2016 - 2019||Harley-Davidson||Road Glide Ultra FLTRU|
|1999 - 2013||Harley-Davidson||Road King Classic EFI FLHRC|
|2004 - 2007||Harley-Davidson||Road King Custom EFI FLHRS|
|2004 - 2006||Harley-Davidson||Road King Custom FLHRS|
|1999 - 2019||Harley-Davidson||Road King EFI FLHR|
|1999 - 2006||Harley-Davidson||Road King FLHR|
|2006 - 2017||Harley-Davidson||Street Glide EFI FLHX|
|2006||Harley-Davidson||Street Glide FLHX|
|2014 - 2019||Harley-Davidson||Street Glide Special FLHXS|
Orders typically ship out within 1-2 business days.
Usually, we ship the same day. If the item purchased is unavailable, we will notify you of the delay. Some custom order items such as the Gigacycle Front end, Suspension, Saddlemen, Thunderheader, FAB28, or Plex Audio systems will take time to process, we will notify you of the current lead time. Once shipped your item should arrive at you in 1-5 days Domestic, 2-4 weeks international.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 2275 N Wilson Way, Stockton CA 95205, United States.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 2275 N Wilson Way, Stockton CA 95205, United States You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Just Text or Call 209-751-6365 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. I am here to help. Thanks, Eddie.
Don't see it on the site? Send me a text, call or email me what you want at 209-751-6365 or email@example.com