S&S 110" Power Package for HD® Twin Cam 96™, 103™ Models with 585 Easy Start® Gear Drive Cams - Silver
The 110" Power Package is the ideal combination of performance and savings to transform your Twin Cam HD without breaking the bank. Bump the early Twin Cam from late from 96ci or 103ci to 110ci as well as adding matched cams/cam plate/oil pump and everything else a high performance cam chest needs to reliably make big power.
- 4" Bore bolt on cylinder and piston kit
- 10.5:1 Compression
- Silver Finish
- S&S 585 Easy Start Cams in either gear or chain version
- TC3 Oil Pump
- TC3 Cam Plate
- S&S cam chain tensioners or outer cam drive gears depending on selection Quickee Adjustable Pushrods with Tubes
- S&S Premium Tappets
- All Required Bearings and Gaskets
Features & Benefits
- Low friction Ductile Cast Iron liner
- 10.5:1 Compression
- Largest big bore kit available without crankcase mods
- Upgrade TC96 and TC103 to 110 cubic inches
- Cylinders fit to pistons- No machining required
- All parts required to upgrade to gear drive cam or hydraulic tensioners in one easy to order part number
- Engineered package to deliver the best bolt in performance
- Although not mandatory, we recommend adding an oil cooler to bikes ridden in warmer climates
|Disclaimer||DISCLAIMER: NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLE. Not legal for sale or use on any EPA pollution controlled motor vehicle.|
Orders typically ship out within 1-2 business days.
Usually, we ship the same day. If the item purchased is unavailable, we will notify you of the delay. Some custom order items such as the Gigacycle Front end, Suspension, Saddlemen, Thunderheader, FAB28, or Plex Audio systems will take time to process, we will notify you of the current lead time. Once shipped your item should arrive at you in 1-5 days Domestic, 2-4 weeks international.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 2275 N Wilson Way, Stockton CA 95205, United States.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 2275 N Wilson Way, Stockton CA 95205, United States You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Just Text or Call 209-751-6365 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. I am here to help. Thanks, Eddie.
Don't see it on the site? Send me a text, call or email me what you want at 209-751-6365 or email@example.com