S&S CYCLE Cam Chest Kit - 475C - Oil Cooled - M8
- All parts in each kit are matched to ensure superior quality, fit, finish and performance
- Oil pump and cam plate are precision-machined from billet aluminum with a blue anodized finish
- Passage plugs are removable for servicing
- Independent scavenge sections for the flywheel cavity and cam chest
- Debris screens in both scavenge pickups
- Increased oil flow capacity on both the feed and scavenge sides
- Pressure relief valve is adjustable with the unit installed in the engine
- S&S Quickee Pushrods with chrome or gloss black pushrod tubes
- S&S premium tappets
- Billet aluminum tappet cuffs have a hard-anodized black coating and are stronger than stock to eliminate distortion
- Improve tappet stability in high-lift situations
- All kits include necessary gaskets, bearings and hardware required for a complete installation
- 465 Torque Cam kits are the ideal choice for Touring bike applications
- 475 kits are bolt-in cams that can produce up to 100 horsepower
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Product Name: Camchest Kit
- Type: Chain
- Color/Finish: Chrome
- Grind: 475C
- Features: Oil Cooled
- Units: Kit
- Riding Style: Street
- Finish: Chrome
Orders typically ship out within 1-2 business days.
Usually, we ship the same day. If the item purchased is unavailable, we will notify you of the delay. Some custom order items such as the Gigacycle Front end, Suspension, Saddlemen, Thunderheader, FAB28, or Plex Audio systems will take time to process, we will notify you of the current lead time. Once shipped your item should arrive at you in 1-5 days Domestic, 2-4 weeks international.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 2275 N Wilson Way, Stockton CA 95205, United States.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 2275 N Wilson Way, Stockton CA 95205, United States You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Just Text or Call 209-751-6365 or email email@example.com. I am here to help. Thanks, Eddie.
Don't see it on the site? Send me a text, call or email me what you want at 209-751-6365 or firstname.lastname@example.org