SHOEI RF-1400 Dedicated 2 Helmet
COMPACT LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN
- Evolved from its predecessor while maintaining a compact, lightweight design ...
COMPACT LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN
- Evolved from its predecessor while maintaining a compact, lightweight design
- SHOEI’s lightest SNELL-approved full-face helmet model
- Advanced wind-tunnel development improves aerodynamic performance:
- Drag = 4% reduction; Lift = 6% reduction (as compared to the RF-1200)
IMPROVED VENTILATION PERFORMANCE
- Additional air intake hole in the center/forehead vent improves cool air intake
- Enlarged exhaust outlet vents improve hot air expulsion
- A total of six (6) air intakes (2 lower, 2 front, 2 upper) and four (4) outlets
3D Max-Dry Interior System II
- Newly designed cheek pads feature more volume on the bottom for greater comfort and reduced wind noise
- Max-Dry material absorbs and dissipates sweat 2X faster than traditional nylon
- Soft yet durable lower cheek pad fabric for a plush fit and feel
- E.Q.R.S. allows emergency medical personnel to easily and safely remove cheek pads from an injured rider’s helmet
IMPROVED NOISE REDUCTION
- Advanced shell aerodynamics and all-new, air-tight shield system reduce unwanted wind and road noises
- New window beading reduces wind and water intrusion
- All-new, voluminous cheek pads and removable ear pads further restrain wind noise
CWR-F2 SHIELD SYSTEM
- All-new CWR-F2 shield system features improved visibility, functionality, and performance
- 2D “flat” outside surface combined with 3D technology inside offers an aggressive look with optimized visibility for a more natural view
- Vortex Generators (borrowed from X-Fourteen technology) improve aerodynamics and reduce wind noise ○ X-Fourteen Data: Drag = 8.8% reduction; Lift = 3.5% reduction; Yawing = 52.4% reduction
- All-new center locking mechanism reduces risk of accidental openings during high-speed riding
- Redesigned base plate system boasts smoother shield opening and closure
- New shield adjuster for easier, more precise tuning
- All-new window beading reduces wind and water intrusion
- New, 10% larger DKS-304 PINLOCK EVO lens system improves lateral field of vision thanks to relocated pins outside of the eyeport
Orders typically ship out within 1-2 business days.
Usually, we ship the same day. If the item purchased is unavailable, we will notify you of the delay. Some custom order items such as the Gigacycle Front end, Suspension, Saddlemen, Thunderheader, FAB28, or Plex Audio systems will take time to process, we will notify you of the current lead time. Once shipped your item should arrive at you in 1-5 days Domestic, 2-4 weeks international.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 2275 N Wilson Way, Stockton CA 95205, United States.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 2275 N Wilson Way, Stockton CA 95205, United States You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Just Text or Call 209-751-6365 or email email@example.com. I am here to help. Thanks, Eddie.
Don't see it on the site? Send me a text, call or email me what you want at 209-751-6365 or firstname.lastname@example.org