STRIDER 12" Sport Balance Bike - Red
- The best-selling Strider Balance Bike worldwide ...
- The best-selling Strider Balance Bike worldwide
- With no pedals or gears, it allows children to develop the balance, confidence, and grit it takes to tackle riding and face the world head-on
- The lightweight, steel frame is light enough for a toddler to handle yet durable enough to withstand their abuse
- The flat-free foam rubber tires can withstand toddler havoc, and you’ll never need to fix a flat
- Includes extra-long seatpost alows your kids to stay comfortable and confident
- Low seat height so even the tiniest of toddlers can ride comfortably
- Built-in footrest lets feet rest while your child perfects their balance
- The included learn-to-ride guide gives step-by-step advice to help your child go from baby steps to barreling through the neighborhood
- Ultralight molded wheels with maintenance-free sealed cartridge bearings provide a quality wheelset with very little maintenance for you
- Fully adjustable with easy-adjust clamps
- Sport model features ergonomically-padded seat, Mini-grip handlebar with safety pad, & includes standard and XL seatposts
- For riders with an inseam of 12"-20" in, ages 18 Months to 5 Years
- Handlebar height: 18"-22", Seat Height: 11"-19"
- Max. Rider Weight: 60 lbs.
- Assembled weight: 6.7 lbs.
- No-Tool assembly
- U.S. Patented design
PRODUCT NAME BALANCE BIKE
BASE COLOR RED
RIDING STYLE BICYCLE
Orders typically ship out within 1-2 business days.
Usually, we ship the same day. If the item purchased is unavailable, we will notify you of the delay. Some custom order items such as the Gigacycle Front end, Suspension, Saddlemen, Thunderheader, FAB28, or Plex Audio systems will take time to process, we will notify you of the current lead time. Once shipped your item should arrive at you in 1-5 days Domestic, 2-4 weeks international.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 2275 N Wilson Way, Stockton CA 95205, United States.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 2275 N Wilson Way, Stockton CA 95205, United States You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Just Text or Call 209-751-6365 or email email@example.com. I am here to help. Thanks, Eddie.
Don't see it on the site? Send me a text, call or email me what you want at 209-751-6365 or firstname.lastname@example.org