THUNDERMAX ECM W/AUTOTUNE XG500/750 ECM with Integral Auto Tune System
- ThunderMax ECM with Auto-Tune module mounts conveniently in place of the factory ECM and plugs in to the existing harness
- Utilizes wide-band O² sensors and works as a closed-loop control system to continuously self-adjust and properly tune the motorcycle's air/fuel ratio for all riding conditions
- Easy installation: replace the factory ECM, install new O² sensors and harness, load the correct map for your bike, and ride
- Includes ThunderMax ECM with Auto-Tune Module, plug-in harness and two wide-band sensors, TMax software and communication USB cable, Quick-Start Easy Install and Comprehensive User's Manual, technical support and free software and updates
- Hundreds of maps available to download for your bike (based on model, engine size, exhaust system air cleaner, pistons, cams, etc.) - load the map of your choice and the integral auto-tune will do the rest
- Improves throttle response, exhaust sound and driveability
- Does not require dyno tuning
- Rider can adjust idle speed, rev limit and speedometer calibration
- Adjustable front and rear cylinder AFR maps, ignition timing (spark) maps, and startup maps
- Works with all popular exhaust systems and is compatible with high-performance camshafts
- Supports turbo, nitrous and supercharger applications
- Software program allows live monitoring, recording and examination of diagnostic codes and datalogs including number of starts, engine temperature and rpm operation
- New maps, software, firmware updates, map analysis and tech support available online at no charge
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Because of possible clearance issues, some aftermarket exhaust systems may require modifications or relocation of their O² sensor port bungs.
- Legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway. Some products may not be legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled vehicles; check your local laws and the manufacturer's information.
- Product Name: Electronic Control Module
- Type: Air/Fuel Ratio
- Model: ThunderMax
- Color/Finish: Black
- Base Color: Black
- Programming: Autotune / Downloadable Maps
- Features: Includes Two Oxygen Sensors
- Physical Connection: Plug-In (OEM Style Connectors)
- Oxygen Sensor Band: Wide-Band
- Oxygen Loop Control: Closed Loop
- Units: Kit
- Riding Style: Street
|2015-2018||Harley-Davidson||Street 500 XG
|2015-2018||Harley-Davidson||Street 750 XG
Orders typically ship out within 1-2 business days.
Usually, we ship the same day. If the item purchased is unavailable, we will notify you of the delay. Some custom order items such as the Gigacycle Front end, Suspension, Saddlemen, Thunderheader, FAB28, or Plex Audio systems will take time to process, we will notify you of the current lead time. Once shipped your item should arrive at you in 1-5 days Domestic, 2-4 weeks international.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 2275 N Wilson Way, Stockton CA 95205, United States.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 2275 N Wilson Way, Stockton CA 95205, United States You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Just Text or Call 209-751-6365 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. I am here to help. Thanks, Eddie.
Don't see it on the site? Send me a text, call or email me what you want at 209-751-6365 or email@example.com