Two Brothers Racing Harley Davidson Softail Fatboy/Breakout (2018-2020) Megaphone Gen II 2-1 Polished
- Designed to live up to Two Brothers' unparalleled sound and performance. ...
- Designed to live up to Two Brothers' unparalleled sound and performance.
- A race bred, classically styled pipe designed to compliment the look of your Harley perfectly, while enhancing the riding experience.
- TIG welded by hand
- Uses the decades old and race proven design of the classic reverse cone megaphone.
- Race-inspired, 100% stainless steel construction comes with welded end caps and our exclusive spiral wound stainless steel perforated inner core for a completely new look and old-school sound.
- Comes standard with stepped headers for immediate power gain.
- Heat shields included (not pictured on bike).
Orders typically ship out within 1-2 business days.
Usually, we ship the same day. If the item purchased is unavailable, we will notify you of the delay. Some custom order items such as the Gigacycle Front end, Suspension, Saddlemen, Thunderheader, FAB28, or Plex Audio systems will take time to process, we will notify you of the current lead time. Once shipped your item should arrive at you in 1-5 days Domestic, 2-4 weeks international.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 2275 N Wilson Way, Stockton CA 95205, United States.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 2275 N Wilson Way, Stockton CA 95205, United States You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Just Text or Call 209-751-6365 or email email@example.com. I am here to help. Thanks, Eddie.
Don't see it on the site? Send me a text, call or email me what you want at 209-751-6365 or firstname.lastname@example.org