2014+ Harley-Davidson Road Glide & Street Glide® Amplifier Wiring Kit
his complete kit includes a heatsink, bracket, and wiring harnesses needed to install the Power Marine...
his complete kit includes a heatsink, bracket, and wiring harnesses needed to install the Power Marine TM400X4ad amplifier on 2014 and newer model Harley-Davidson motorcycles. Kit also includes Y-adaptors for adding lowers or Tour-Pak speakers, Boom!™ Audio bypass plugs for factory amplified systems, a DSR1 loop-thru harness, and all necessary hardware. Harley-Davidson® , Road Glide®, Street Glide®, Electra Glide® and Boom!® Audio are registered trademarks of Harley-Davidson Motor Company. CVO™ is a trademark of Harley-Davidson Motor Company.
- FULL spec cable - meets or exceeds AWG (American Wire Gauge) requirements
- 100% Pure Crystal-Oxygen Free Copper (PC-OFC)
- Plug and Play design for easy installation
- Designed for use with 2014-Current Harley-Davidson® Motorcycles
- Designed for use with Power Marine TM400X4ad model amplifier
- Includes mounting brackets for Bat Wing and Shark Nose fairings
- T-harness integration supports front/rear fader control (requires "Rockford Fosgate 2014+ All Bikes" flash)
- Includes amp output Y-adaptors for lower fairing and/or TourPak speakers
- Includes Boom!™ Audio bypass plugs for factory amplified systems
- Includes loop-thru harness for optional DSR1 signal processor
- NOTE: Your factory radio will need to be flashed. Please see this Advisory for details
Orders typically ship out within 1-2 business days.
Usually, we ship the same day. If the item purchased is unavailable, we will notify you of the delay. Some custom order items such as the Gigacycle Front end, Suspension, Saddlemen, Thunderheader, FAB28, or Plex Audio systems will take time to process, we will notify you of the current lead time. Once shipped your item should arrive at you in 1-5 days Domestic, 2-4 weeks international.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 2275 N Wilson Way, Stockton CA 95205, United States.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 2275 N Wilson Way, Stockton CA 95205, United States You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Just Text or Call 209-751-6365 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. I am here to help. Thanks, Eddie.
Don't see it on the site? Send me a text, call or email me what you want at 209-751-6365 or email@example.com