FEULING OIL PUMP CORP. Oil System - HP+ - M8 Oil System Performance Pack for M-Eight
- HP+®OIL SYSTEM PACKS FOR M-EIGHT
- Includes Fueling's®? High Flow billet camplate made from 7075 aluminum...
- HP+®OIL SYSTEM PACKS FOR M-EIGHT
- Includes Fueling's®? High Flow billet camplate made from 7075 aluminum which is 50% harder and stronger than the factory or Feuling OE+ camplates
- Increases oil flow and volume by enlarging the oil pump reservoirs and critical oil passages including matching the oil portholes throughout the camplate to the portholes in the engine case which increases engine oil flow to the lifters, piston cooling jets, crankshaft and rod bearings
- Feuling oil pumps are bench tested, the relief valve is seated and sealed to a minimum of 30 psi with full pop off at 55-60 psi
- Increased oil volume from the larger gears and properly sized passages along with the pressure relief valve seat and seal from these oil pumps is essential for proper oiling system function
- Fueling® oil pump and camplate combination eliminate common pressure and scavenge issues associated with the factory oiling systems
- Quieter and smoother engine operation
- Increase oil pressure, scavenge volume and engine oil flow
- 42% more scavenge volume with port sizing, matched passages and holes to the engine case
- 68% more oil volume to the crankshaft and connecting rod bearing
- 15-25 degree cooler engine temperatures
- 15-30 degree cooler oil temperatures
- 10-30 more psi of oil pressure
- M-Eight Twin-Cooled™? motor oil pump specs: 30% more pressure gear volume over stock and 53% more scavenge gear volume over stock
- M-Eight Oil-Cooled motor pump specs: 27% more pressure and scavenge gear volume over stock
- Reduces wet sumping, blow by and oily air cleaners
- Test results show 2 HP gain and 2 ft/lbs of torque gain to the rear wheel on M-Eight
- Includes billet 6061 aluminum high volume oil pump, High Flow camplate, HP+® Hydraulic roller lifters, cam installation kit, cam bearing, cam/crank bolts and washers, engine and fastener assembly lube
- Made in the U.S.A.
- NOTE: Optional Feuling X ARP bolt kit available for the High Flow camplate PART #0932-0192 and HP+ or RS oil pump combo. See PART #2401-0993, optional ARP oil pump bolts do not use washers.
- NOTE: Optional Feuling x ARP oil pump/camplate bolt kit available #2401-0993.
- NOTE: Feuling test results show as much as 50% reduction of engine sump oil level.
- NOTE: Block-off plate PART #0932-0036 required when using gear drive cams.
- NOTE: M-Eight engines must check clearance on front exhaust lifter to camshaft flange fit.
- Product Name: Oil System
- Model: HP+®
- Color/Finish: Red
- Units: Kit
- Riding Style: Street
- Base Color: Red
|2018-2020||Harley-Davidson||Softail Breakout 114 FXBRS|
|2018-2020||Harley-Davidson||Softail Street Bob FXBB|
|2017-2020||Harley-Davidson||Electra Glide Police FLHTPI|
|2018-2020||Harley-Davidson||CVO Road Glide Custom FLTRXSE|
|2017-2019||Harley-Davidson||Street Glide Special FLHXS|
|2017-2019||Harley-Davidson||Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI|
|2017-2019||Harley-Davidson||CVO Street Glide FLHXSE|
|2017-2019||Harley-Davidson||Road Glide Special FLTRXS|
|2017-2019||Harley-Davidson||Street Glide EFI FLHX|
|2017-2019||Harley-Davidson||Road Glide Custom FLTRX|
|2017-2019||Harley-Davidson||Road King Special FLHRXS|
|2018-2019||Harley-Davidson||Softail Fat Bob FXFB|
|2018-2019||Harley-Davidson||Softail Fat Bob 114 FXFBS|
|2018-2019||Harley-Davidson||Softail Fat Boy 114 FLFBS|
|2018-2019||Harley-Davidson||Softail Slim FLSL|
|2017-2019||Harley-Davidson||Road King EFI FLHR|
|2018-2019||Harley-Davidson||Softail Breakout FXBR|
|2018-2019||Harley-Davidson||Softail Deluxe FLDE|
|2018-2019||Harley-Davidson||Softail Fat Boy FLFB|
|2018-2019||Harley-Davidson||Softail Heritage Classic FLHC|
|2018-2019||Harley-Davidson||Softail Heritage Classic 114 FLHCS|
|2019||Harley-Davidson||Electra Glide Standard EFI FLHTI|
|2018-2019||Harley-Davidson||Softail Low Rider FXLR|
|2018-2019||Harley-Davidson||Softail Sport Glide FLSB|
Orders typically ship out within 1-2 business days.
Usually, we ship the same day. If the item purchased is unavailable, we will notify you of the delay. Some custom order items such as the Gigacycle Front end, Suspension, Saddlemen, Thunderheader, FAB28, or Plex Audio systems will take time to process, we will notify you of the current lead time. Once shipped your item should arrive at you in 1-5 days Domestic, 2-4 weeks international.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 2275 N Wilson Way, Stockton CA 95205, United States.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 2275 N Wilson Way, Stockton CA 95205, United States You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Just Text or Call 209-751-6365 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. I am here to help. Thanks, Eddie.
Don't see it on the site? Send me a text, call or email me what you want at 209-751-6365 or email@example.com