D&D 1995-2006 Harley Touring Fat Cat 2:1 Full Exhaust System Chrome with Ghost Pipe and Tips
- 2:1 Fat Cat is a stepped header system at the head is 1 5/8" to 1 3/4" to 1 7/8" at collector and 2 1/2" where the muffler goes to the header.
- All Fat Cat full systems are equipped with heat shields,bolt kit and baffles.
- All D&D full systems are equipped with heat shields,exhaust gaskets, bolt kit and baffles.
- Each exhaust system is designed and dyno tested in our facilities.
- Our testing is done with the Harley Tuner's.
- Every pipe is designed to increase low-end torque and horsepower.
- Performance increases are about 8 to 10 percent with the proper tune on the bike.
- Perforated Wrapped baffles are for Stage 4 103" to 113" motors
- Using Woods cams for best performance use the Perforated Wrapped Baffle
- 1995-2006 Fat Cat comes with 18mm O2 bungs for the stock 02 sensors that comes on the bike.
- All 1995-2006 Touring models require tuning with our exhaust.
- The length of the system with the muffler is too short to use with Extended bag. We offer extended length muffler for bikes that have stretch bags. We will send a special order form to fill out.
- There is a upcharge of $250.00 per muffler.
- Call sales office 817-834-8961
- At idle, the motorbike is deep, boomy and full of character. Not only does the pipe look good, it is a wonderfully sounding experience for the rider.
- Blueing and Discoloration are caused by Improper Tuning and will not be covered under Warranty
- D&D Performance Exhaust Systems are designed for close course racing applications only.
- Not for use on pollution controlled vehicles.
Orders typically ship out within 1-2 business days.
Usually, we ship the same day. If the item purchased is unavailable, we will notify you of the delay. Some custom order items such as the Gigacycle Front end, Suspension, Saddlemen, Thunderheader, FAB28, or Plex Audio systems will take time to process, we will notify you of the current lead time. Once shipped your item should arrive at you in 1-5 days Domestic, 2-4 weeks international.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 2275 N Wilson Way, Stockton CA 95205, United States.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 2275 N Wilson Way, Stockton CA 95205, United States You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Just Text or Call 209-751-6365 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. I am here to help. Thanks, Eddie.
Don't see it on the site? Send me a text, call or email me what you want at 209-751-6365 or email@example.com