FEULING OIL PUMP CORP. Vented Dipstick - Polished - Touring Vented Dipstick
- Screws into the factory oil fill spout as a stock replacement part on M-Eight baggers
- This breathing dipstick removes unwanted build-up of blow by, which is found in engines with excessive leakdown through the rings/cylinders which is a common issue with large displacement big bore engines
- Test results show a decrease in engine sump oil levels
- Dipstick vents excessive pressure from the oil tank through a breather system consisting of a filter element and umbrella valve
- Choose from two venting style options when installing the dipstick
- Option 1 is to use the 1/8 NPT breather vent fitting with internal porous filter element (this option gives a clean look; however it can produce an oil misting/residue out of the element on engines with excessive leakdown/blow by)
- Option 2, is to use quick-disconnect coupler fitting with rubber hose and filter element (this option will run any excessive oil misting/residue through the line and into the filter element, but does requires disconnecting the fitting in order to check the oil)
- For option 2, we recommend routing the line up the frame rail, up under the seat/abs area then back down along the right side frame rail and the filter element can fit cleanly between the engine/trans matting area on the inside of the lower right frame rail
- There are two ways to read the oil level with this dipstick, with the bike on the jiffy stand (FHS) or the bike upright and level (FHU)
- If reading the dipstick with the bike on the jiffy stand you will take your reading from the dimples labeled FHS (Full Hot Stand)
- When reading the dipstick with the bike upright and level you will take the reading from the dimples labeled FHU (Full Hot Upright)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- The oil pick-up port is on the right side of the engine. Letting the bike idle or warm up on the kickstand will naturally fill the engine case and skew the oil level in the tank.
- Product Name: Oil Dipstick
- Color/Finish: Chrome
- Material: Aluminum
- Units: Each
- Riding Style: Street
- Finish: Chrome
|2017-2019||Harley-Davidson||Road Glide Special FLTRXS
|2017-2019||Harley-Davidson||Road Glide Custom FLTRX
|2017-2019||Harley-Davidson||Road King EFI FLHR
|2017-2019||Harley-Davidson||Road Glide Ultra FLTRU|
Orders typically ship out within 1-2 business days.
Usually, we ship the same day. If the item purchased is unavailable, we will notify you of the delay. Some custom order items such as the Gigacycle Front end, Suspension, Saddlemen, Thunderheader, FAB28, or Plex Audio systems will take time to process, we will notify you of the current lead time. Once shipped your item should arrive at you in 1-5 days Domestic, 2-4 weeks international.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 2275 N Wilson Way, Stockton CA 95205, United States.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 2275 N Wilson Way, Stockton CA 95205, United States You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Just Text or Call 209-751-6365 or email email@example.com. I am here to help. Thanks, Eddie.
Don't see it on the site? Send me a text, call or email me what you want at 209-751-6365 or firstname.lastname@example.org