LEGEND AXEO23 FRONT END SUSPENSIONS 2014 - 2016 FLHT/FLHR/FLHX/FLTRX/FLTRU (49mm forks)
- Kit is designed specifically for use on baggers using a 23" front wheel ...
- Kit is designed specifically for use on baggers using a 23" front wheel
- Improve the stability, cornering and traction of your motorcycle
- Smooth, controlled ride quality; kit eliminates front-end dive during aggressive braking and maneuvering
- Firm feel for high-speed sweeping turns
- Reduces the dragging of the floorboards or footpegs
- Kit includes two mono-tube, dual-chambered fork damping cartridges, two top-out springs and two travel limit collars
- Damping cartridges have nitrogen chambers with internal floating pistons
- Machined 303 stainless steel threaded preload adjusters
- Increased preload range settings allows fine-tuning of the front suspension for various riding styles and rider weights
- 2017-19 AXEO systems retain the new dual-bending fork valve technology of the stock fork leg
- Includes a quart bottle of Maxima Racing fork oil
- Made in the U.S.A.
AXEO23 FRONT END SUSPENSIONS
NOTE: PART #408-0316 required for 09-13 FLT models, sold separately.
NOTE: PART #0408-0317 required for 14-19 FLT models, sold separately.
|2014 - 2016||Harley-Davidson||Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI|
|2015 - 2016||Harley-Davidson||Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low FLHTCUL|
|2014 - 2016||Harley-Davidson||Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK|
|2015 - 2016||Harley-Davidson||Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL|
|2015 - 2016||Harley-Davidson||Road Glide Custom FLTRX|
|2015 - 2016||Harley-Davidson||Road Glide Special FLTRXS|
|2014 - 2016||Harley-Davidson||Street Glide EFI FLHX|
|2014 - 2016||Harley-Davidson||Street Glide Special FLHXS|
Orders typically ship out within 1-2 business days.
Usually, we ship the same day. If the item purchased is unavailable, we will notify you of the delay. Some custom order items such as the Gigacycle Front end, Suspension, Saddlemen, Thunderheader, FAB28, or Plex Audio systems will take time to process, we will notify you of the current lead time. Once shipped your item should arrive at you in 1-5 days Domestic, 2-4 weeks international.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 2275 N Wilson Way, Stockton CA 95205, United States.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 2275 N Wilson Way, Stockton CA 95205, United States You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Just Text or Call 209-751-6365 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. I am here to help. Thanks, Eddie.
Don't see it on the site? Send me a text, call or email me what you want at 209-751-6365 or email@example.com