FEULING OIL PUMP CORP. 472 Cam - Chain Drive - Race Series - Oil Cooled - M8 Race Series® 472 Camchest Kit
- Drag part number: 0925-1330
- Manufacturer Number: 7261
- Feuling® complete camchest kits include all necessary components...
- Drag part number: 0925-1330
- Manufacturer Number: 7261
- Feuling® complete camchest kits include all necessary components from top to bottom of the camchest conveniently packaged under one part
- These combination kits not only ensure each individual part is designed to work and function together, but to do so in total harmony
- These camchest kits take the guesswork out of the ordering process and provide the engine builder maximum reliability, peak performance and the coolest engine/ oil temperatures obtainable
- Complete Camchest Kits include: Feuling® High Volume oil pump, High Flow camplate, 472 Reaper® Series camshafts, hydraulic roller lifters, fixed length pushrods, Timken®/ Koyo® cam bearings, rocker arm studs/ nuts, gaskets, O-rings, ARP® cam/ crank fasteners, washers, moly paste and Loctite®
- Race Series® kits include a Race Series® oiling system (billet 7075 oil pump, Race Series® lifters, High Flow billet 7075 aluminum camplate
- Billet 7075 aluminum oil pump, which is 50% harder and stronger than the factory pump, holding tighter tolerances under temperature, deeper scavenge kidneys over Fueling HP+ oil pump
- Deeper scavenge kidney ports over the HP+ series for even more scavenge flow volume
- Race Series® hydraulic lifters have a full .200” of total travel designed with a slower bleed-down rate to handle heavy valve spring pressures, increase engine rpm before valve float and feature increased roller clearance for steep ramped camshafts and clearance for the M-Eight front exhaust camshaft lobe flange
- 30% more pressure gear volume over stock for M-Eight Twin-Cooled motors
- 53% more scavenge gear volume over stock for M-Eight Twin-Cooled motors
- 27% more pressure and scavenge gear volume over stock for M-Eight Oil-Cooled motors
- 2% more scavenge volume with port sizing, matched passages and holes to the engine case for M-Eight Twin-Cooled motors and M-Eight Oil-Cooled motors
- 68% more oil volume to the crankshaft and connecting rod bearing for M-Eight Twin-Cooled™ motors and M-Eight Oil-Cooled motors
- 15-25 degree cooler engine temperatures for M-Eight Twin-Cooled™ motors and M-Eight Oil-Cooled motors
- 15-30 degree cooler oil temperatures for M-Eight Twin-Cooled™ motors and M-Eight Oil-Cooled motors
- 10-30 more psi of oil pressure for M-Eight Twin-Cooled™ motors and M-Eight Oil-Cooled motors
- Increase oil pressure, scavenge volume and engine oil flow
- Quieter and smoother engine operation
- Reduces wet sumping, blowby and oily air cleaners
- Magnets in oil pump to help protect gears and pressure relief valve
- Test results show 2 hp gain and 2 ft/lbs of TQ gain to the rear wheel on M-Eight
- Feuling test results show a 50% reduction of engine sump oil level
- Made in the U.S.A
- Product Name: Camchest Kit
- Type: Chain
- Application: Intake
- Application: Exhaust
- Features: Oil Cooled
- Units: Kit
- Riding Style: Street
|2017-2020||Harley-Davidson||Street Glide Special FLHXS|
|2017-2020||Harley-Davidson||CVO Street Glide FLHXSE|
|2017-2020||Harley-Davidson||Road King EFI FLHR|
|2017-2019||Harley-Davidson||Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL|
|2017-2020||Harley-Davidson||Road Glide Special FLTRXS|
|2017-2020||Harley-Davidson||Road Glide Custom FLTRX|
|2017-2020||Harley-Davidson||Road King Special FLHRXS|
|2017-2020||Harley-Davidson||CVO Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTKSE|
|2017-2019||Harley-Davidson||Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI|
|2017-2020||Harley-Davidson||Street Glide EFI FLHX|
|2017-2019||Harley-Davidson||Road Glide Ultra FLTRU|
|2019-2020||Harley-Davidson||Electra Glide Standard EFI FLHTI|
|2017-2020||Harley-Davidson||Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK|
|2018-2020||Harley-Davidson||CVO Road Glide Custom FLTRXSE|
|2017-2020||Harley-Davidson||Electra Glide Police FLHTPI|
|2020||Harley-Davidson||Road Glide Limited FLTRK|
2017harleydavidsonstreetglidespecialflhxs 2018harleydavidsonstreetglidespecialflhxs 2019harleydavidsonstreetglidespecialflhxs 2020harleydavidsonstreetglidespecialflhxs 2017harleydavidsoncvostreetglideflhxse 2018harleydavidsoncvostreetglideflhxse 2019harleydavidsoncvostreetglideflhxse 2020harleydavidsoncvostreetglideflhxse 2017harleydavidsonroadkingefiflhr 2018harleydavidsonroadkingefiflhr 2019harleydavidsonroadkingefiflhr 2020harleydavidsonroadkingefiflhr 2017harleydavidsonelectraglideultralimitedlowflhtkl 2018harleydavidsonelectraglideultralimitedlowflhtkl 2019harleydavidsonelectraglideultralimitedlowflhtkl 2017harleydavidsonroadglidespecialfltrxs 2018harleydavidsonroadglidespecialfltrxs 2019harleydavidsonroadglidespecialfltrxs 2020harleydavidsonroadglidespecialfltrxs 2017harleydavidsonroadglidecustomfltrx 2018harleydavidsonroadglidecustomfltrx 2019harleydavidsonroadglidecustomfltrx 2020harleydavidsonroadglidecustomfltrx 2017harleydavidsonroadkingspecialflhrxs 2018harleydavidsonroadkingspecialflhrxs 2019harleydavidsonroadkingspecialflhrxs 2020harleydavidsonroadkingspecialflhrxs 2017harleydavidsoncvoelectraglideultralimitedflhtkse 2018harleydavidsoncvoelectraglideultralimitedflhtkse 2019harleydavidsoncvoelectraglideultralimitedflhtkse 2020harleydavidsoncvoelectraglideultralimitedflhtkse 2017harleydavidsonelectraglideultraclassicefiflhtcui 2018harleydavidsonelectraglideultraclassicefiflhtcui 2019harleydavidsonelectraglideultraclassicefiflhtcui 2017harleydavidsonstreetglideefiflhx 2018harleydavidsonstreetglideefiflhx 2019harleydavidsonstreetglideefiflhx 2020harleydavidsonstreetglideefiflhx 2017harleydavidsonroadglideultrafltru 2018harleydavidsonroadglideultrafltru 2019harleydavidsonroadglideultrafltru 2019harleydavidsonelectraglidestandardefiflhti 2020harleydavidsonelectraglidestandardefiflhti 2017harleydavidsonelectraglideultralimitedflhtk 2018harleydavidsonelectraglideultralimitedflhtk 2019harleydavidsonelectraglideultralimitedflhtk 2020harleydavidsonelectraglideultralimitedflhtk 2018harleydavidsoncvoroadglidecustomfltrxse 2019harleydavidsoncvoroadglidecustomfltrxse 2020harleydavidsoncvoroadglidecustomfltrxse 2017harleydavidsonelectraglidepoliceflhtpi 2018harleydavidsonelectraglidepoliceflhtpi 2019harleydavidsonelectraglidepoliceflhtpi 2020harleydavidsonelectraglidepoliceflhtpi 2020harleydavidsonroadglidelimitedfltrk
Orders typically ship out within 1-2 business days.
Usually, we ship the same day. If the item purchased is unavailable, we will notify you of the delay. Some custom order items such as the Gigacycle Front end, Suspension, Saddlemen, Thunderheader, FAB28, or Plex Audio systems will take time to process, we will notify you of the current lead time. Once shipped your item should arrive at you in 1-5 days Domestic, 2-4 weeks international.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 2275 N Wilson Way, Stockton CA 95205, United States.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 2275 N Wilson Way, Stockton CA 95205, United States You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Just Text or Call 209-751-6365 or email email@example.com. I am here to help. Thanks, Eddie.
Don't see it on the site? Send me a text, call or email me what you want at 209-751-6365 or firstname.lastname@example.org